Things You Could Be Doing to Waste Water
If you’re looking for ways to cut down on your energy bills, cutting down your water consumption is one of the easiest ways. Find out how you could be wasting water in your Shelburne, Orangeville, Owen Sound, Collingwood or Caledon area home.
• Dripping water faucet
• Running toilet
• Doing frequent, small loads of laundry instead of one big one
• Using your laundry machine on the hot water setting exclusively
• Running your dishwasher after every meal
• Leaky showerhead
• Over-watering your lawn in the summer
• Leaky backyard hose
• Running your tap while you’re brushing your teeth
Need more water-saving ideas? Check out our tips!