We offer maintenance plans for equipment that’s under warranty and service plans for equipment after the warranty has expired. Register for the plan that is suitable for your system, or call to schedule an individual service appointment today. Just pay once a year, and all of your service and parts needs are covered!
Home Heating Systems
From propane furnaces to geothermal systems, Bryan’s Fuel can provide you with a dependable maintenance plan for your HVAC equipment.
Natural Gas Furnace
Homeowners need a licensed HVAC technician to provide gas furnace maintenance services like checking the gas line for gas leaks, the integrity of gas valves, and cleaning debris from the vent pipe.
If you are outside of the city, propane is a great, clean-burning alternative to oil, however, homeowners need a professional to provide annual propane furnace maintenance services like checking the propane line for leaks, the integrity of safety controls, and cleaning debris from the vent pipe.
Homeowners with oil-burning furnaces need to maintain their systems regularly in accordance with the law. If you need your oil furnace cleaned or you are a new homeowner wanting to have your oil furnace serviced, we are here to help.
Air Conditioner Maintenance
If your air conditioner is not turning on, it is making a weird noise, or the unit is freezing up outside, you should schedule a maintenance appointment with an HVAC professional.
Hot Water Heater
Ignoring a leaking water tank can lead to costly damage in your home and expensive hydro bills. If your water isn’t hot enough, your water has a strange smell, or your water tank is leaking, you should contact a licensed technician at Bryan’s Fuel.
If your heat pump blower does not work or it continues to freeze up and trip the breaker, it does not cycle correctly, or it simply doesn’t heat or cool correctly — it may be time for maintenance services.
Natural Gas Fireplace
If you’re like most people, you chose gas because it was more convenient. Keep your fireplace convenient by scheduling an annual inspection and cleaning to help prevent common problems with gas logs and gas fireplaces.
If your fireplace gives off a rotten egg smell, you’re having problems lighting your pilot light, or your pilot light won’t stay lit, it is likely that you will need help from a technician. Learn more about our propane fireplace maintenance services.
Boilers can suffer from a variety of problems if they are not maintained on a regular basis. Whether you are seeing leaks or hearing strange noises, the majority of boiler issues can be fixed by our service technicians.
Although some components and processes in geothermal systems are simple to check, maintain, and repair, it is critical for experts to find any potential issues as soon as possible so that bigger problems and more expensive repairs can be prevented.
Heat Recovery Ventilator
If you are having trouble with your HRV system, it could mean a blockage in your condensate drain. Clogged condensate drains are most often the result of debris inside the drain tube. To clear this, expert help will be required.
Equipment Monthly Maintenance Plan Cost Per Unit
|MAINTENANCE PLAN INFORMATION
|First Standard Equipment* Maintenance
|Standard Maintenance (same visit)
*First Standard Equipment includes Oil, Gas, and Propane Furnaces; Air Conditioners; Hot Water Heaters; Heat Pumps; and Natural Gas or Propane Fireplaces.
- This plan is NOT inclusive of parts and is generally meant for equipment still under the manufacturer’s parts warranty.
- If you have a rental hot water heater through Bryan’s Fuel, the annual maintenance on this equipment will be included in the visit at no extra charge.
- If you receive annual maintenance on NEW equipment installed by Bryan’s Fuel, we will extend the labour warranty to match the manufacturer’s parts warranty (only for the original owner of equipment).
- A furnace filter or humidifier pad can be changed at the time of the maintenance if provided by the customer. If a new filter or humidifier pad is needed, one can be provided at an additional charge.
- Annual maintenance will be completed between April 1 and August 31.
- Please contact us to schedule a time for your annual maintenance appointment.
- If during the maintenance we find equipment that requires servicing, the repair will be quoted by Bryan’s Fuel and approved by the customer before the work is completed.
- The Annual Maintenance Plan will begin on the first day of the month following sign-up.
- The Maintenance Plan will be paid by installments on the first of each month.
- All Maintenance plans will be paid by Visa or MasterCard. A plan member must complete a pre-authorized charge form.
- Applicable taxes will be added to the installment.
- The Maintenance Plan prices may be subject to annual inflation.
Maintenance Contract Conditions:
LIABILITY: THERE SHALL BE NO LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR:
- Any default, delay in performance, or extraordinary damage hereunder caused by any
contingency beyond our control including, without limitations, war, fire, flood, strike, labour disturbance, accident, acts of God, or Government authority.
- Consequential damages of any nature whatsoever, either arising because of, or resulting
from an equipment component failure or the inspection or maintenance of said equipment.
- This agreement does not duplicate the protection provided under any other existing warranty or contract.
- Poor heating and ventilation system performance due to design conditions.
- Failure to discover latent or manufacturing defects, internal working conditions of sealed
components, or unforeseeable occurrences.
Maintenance Plan Coverage
This maintenance plan only applies to equipment located and operating in the customer’s residence. A maintenance agreement is required for each piece of equipment.
Contracts will be automatically renewed on the agreement’s expiry date unless Bryan’s Fuel is notified of the cancellation.
Bryan’s Fuel reserves the right to decline this maintenance to any of its customers. If you cancel your Maintenance Plan prior to the plan expiration date or if we cancel your Maintenance Plan because you failed to meet any of your obligations (including payment obligations), you will be billed out for the remaining installments owing.
If you are moving to a new residence, you have two options for your Plan:
Your plan can be transferred to your new residence, provided you move within our service area. Your Plan will be canceled at your old residence and you will be billed for the remaining installments owing for the Maintenance Plan. Those billed installments will then be applied as a credit on your first bill at the new residence. A new Maintenance Plan will be created for your new residence, which will remain in effect for an initial period of one year.
If you chose not to transfer the plan, or your new home is not within the service area, you will be billed for the remaining installments on your plan, if the maintenance had been completed. If the maintenance has not been completed, you will be refunded the total billed amount minus an administration fee of $9.99 + HST.