Home Maintenance Tasks You’ll Regret Not Doing
Homeowner maintenance is all about preventing major disasters from happening, costing you hundreds or even thousands of dollars. These are some of the most important home maintenance tasks you should do, and you could regret it if you don’t.
• Testing your sump pump; if you don’t, you could risk a flood
• Check for water fixtures to prevent damaging fixtures and appliances
• Unnecessary repair bills can arise from not checking and cleaning your refrigerator coils
• Keep window wells clean to avoid water building up and flooding your basement
• You should drain the sediment from your water heater once a year to prevent the water heater from breaking down earlier than it should
• Have regular maintenance on your furnace and air conditioner to extend its lifespan
• Clean out dryer vents to prevent fires and conserve energy
• Check your home, garage and roof for signs of pests to prevent extensive damage to your home
Book your annual maintenance with Bryan’s Fuel in Orangeville, Shelburne, Caledon, Collingwood, Owen Sound and beyond!