Safety Tips for Using Your Gas BBQ This Summer
In the summer months, there’s nothing better than inviting friends and family over and throwing some delicious food on the barbecue! If you have a gas or propane barbecue, follow these safety tips so you and your family can enjoy the food without a worry!
• Always keep barbecues 10 feet from your house
• Clean your barbecue regularly
• Check for gas leaks before using
• Keep flammable decorations away from your barbecue
• Keep a spray water bottle handy in case of minor fires
• Never turn on the gas when the lid of the barbecue is closed; gas can build up and create a fireball when lit
• Don’t leave your barbecue unattended
• Don’t overload your barbecue with fatty meats as this can cause a fire
• Never use your outdoor barbecue indoors
Bryan’s Fuel is proud to provide Orangeville, Shelburne, Collingwood, Owen Sound, Caledon and beyond with fuels and propane.