Fuel Tips: Spring Cleaning In Your Garage
Over the winter, your garage may have become a little messy. Between tracking in snow and dirt with boots and letting clutter pile up, it might be the time to do a little bit of spring cleaning and organizing!
• Make an inventory of the tools and other items you have; make a pile of the ones you no longer use or that are broken
• Consider whether you’re making good use of your space
• Clean out old fuel and lubricant canisters and throw out any that have gone past their use-by date
• Install shelves and hooks to make the best use of your wall space
• Clean the garage floor of any grease or dirt build up
• Sharpen and clean your garden tools
• Maintain your lawn mower and other seasonal items; make sure they are lubricated and in good working order before you use them
Need more spring cleaning tips? Check out our spring home maintenance checklist for Orangeville, Shelburne, Collingwood, Owen Sound and Caledon.