Let’s face it: no likes a smelly home. But sometimes, a musty odour can be a sign of a bigger problem, like mould. Keep odours at bay and your home smelling fresh with these tips.
• Purchase a dehumidifier if you suspect your basement or other part of your home has a high level of humidity
• Clean or replace your furnace filters
• Clean all furnace vents
• Open some windows to let the fresh air in
• Keep bathrooms well ventilated and wash towels regularly
• Install a ceiling fan to keep the air in your home circulating
Find out more about indoor air quality from Bryan’s Fuel in Orangeville.All About Indoor Air Quality