Gas or Oil Furnace?
At Bryan’s Fuel, we offer both gas and oil furnace options! For both gas and oil, we offer heating equipment such as; furnaces, boilers and water heaters.
How do you know which one to choose? Here are some pros and cons to both gas and oil furnaces:
• Better for residents in colder regions since oil provides more heat per BTU than other heating options
• Doesn’t require a direct connection to the utility company
• Typically oil furnaces need more maintenance
• Oil is significantly more expensive than gas
• Not known for their fuel efficiency
• Higher insurance bills.
• A gas furnace can use either natural gas or propane with a simple conversion kit.
• A permanent generator to your home which can run off your natural gas or propane line is easily attachable
• Limited maintenance required
• Gas furnaces are much more efficient than oil furnaces and cost less to run overall.
• There aren’t any!
Whichever you chose is a long-term commitment, so call us and we will help you chose to the perfect furnace!