Now Hiring: HVAC Service Technician
Bryan’s Fuel is currently seeking a licensed HVAC Service Technician. The primary duty is to provide service and maintenance of HVAC equipment including furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, water heaters, boilers and geothermal systems and will work with equipment run on natural gas, propane, oil, and electricity. The HVAC Service Technician will report to the Service Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
What You’ll Do – Role Responsibilities
- Performing service and troubleshooting of HVAC equipment
- HVAC equipment maintenance
- Keep track of time and materials on a work order basis
- Communicating with customers on-site
- Responsible for keeping company vehicles and equipment in a safe and clean condition
- Ability to understand and follow code regulations
- Willingness to work on-call shift
- Consult with Service Manager, Installation Operations Manager, Installation Supervisor, and technician peers on optimal service techniques and troubleshooting as required.
What You’ll Need – Requirements
- Must hold a current G2 or better
- 313D Residential Refrigeration Mechanic an asset
- Oil burner mechanic 3 or 2 an asset
- Must have strong time management skills with an emphasis on meeting deadlines
- Ability to work well both alone and as part of a team
- Drive to solve problems effectively
- Highly energetic
- Safety oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
Job Function: HVAC Service and Maintenance
What The Team Has To Say:
Management is awesome! They treat everyone like family. A few examples include one time Bill lost his keys and Laura took the time to search the parking lot with him to help him find them. They also bring in ice cream sandwiches for everyone on hot days. They stand behind their employees 100%. They do not micromanage at all – they give the technicians the tools they need to do the job and trust them to get it done right. If you make a mistake, you fix it.
Teamwork is huge there! Everyone is always willing to jump in and help out.
About Bryan’s Fuel:
Bryan’s Fuel is a 99-year-old family-owned business that delivers high quality heating and cooling solutions for residential homeowners in Orangeville and surrounding areas. Bryan’s Fuel can design, install, and service forced air and hot water heating systems that operate on propane, natural gas, electricity and geothermal. Bryan’s Fuel is also a preferred choice for the supply of propane, furnace oil, diesel, gasoline, and lubricant needs. We offer competitive wages, benefits, company matched pension, profit sharing, tool allowance, clothing allowance and more. To learn more about Bryan’s Fuel visit www.bryansfuel.on.ca.